This list is by no means complete but here are a few things I don’t understand.
I don’t understand…
- Why some women wear clothes designed to show off their boobs and then complain when men look at them.
- Why people with 60 years of driving experience can’t drive.
- How someone can buy five drinks at a bar for eight dollars apiece and then complain that gas is four dollars a gallon.
- Why someone with one type of hair needs nine different shampoos (I’m not referring to anyone in particular that may or may not live with me).
- Why mountain bikes are sold in Florida.
- How there can be 32,000,000 laws and regulations, and only 10 commandments.
- People who a) drive with their dogs on their laps, b) bring their dogs to the supermarket, and c) push their dogs around in baby strollers.
- Why anybody gives a crap about the Kardashians.
- Quantum Mechanics (at least the Quantum part…and the Mechanics part).
- Rosie O’Donnell
The full list is a work in progress and is actually much longer than the “Things I Understand” list. If anyone has any answers or wish to add to the list, please leave a reply.
I don’t understand why I have to pass a drug test to earn money, so the government can give it to those who don’t.
Why can cookies, cakes, chips, candy & pop be bought with food stamps.
The “system” is beyond understanding, you just need to learn how to work it. If you want something for nothing then you should quit your job and start doing drugs.